Good afternoon and welcome to our Weekend Update.
I spend a lot of time at county fairs in Pennsylvania's 9th District, talking to hundreds of people. When talking to them about the current events in Washington, particularly related to the news regarding Biden and President Trump, they tend to use the word "disgusted.” Especially when you compare the offenses of the Biden family and the indictments of President Trump, what is occurring is simply outrageous. I joined “Mornings with Maria” on Fox Business to discuss this and more. Click here or below to watch my interview.
You know it is getting bad for the Bidens when even CNN host Jake Tapper admits that President Donald Trump "was right" during the 2020 presidential debates when he accused then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden of accepting large amounts of foreign money. Click here or below to watch.
Additionally, I joined The Kimberly Guilfoyle Show to discuss my work to fight back against the failed Biden agenda. Click here or below to listen.
Great event this week in Williamsport at the Grand Slam Parade. The streets were packed full of fans ready for the Little League World Series! Shelley and I were pleased to be with our great State Treasurer, Stacy Garrity. We are rooting for all the Little League teams, especially our Pennsylvania team from Media, Delaware County, who pulled out a big win yesterday.
As mentioned above, it is fair season, and I made my way to the great Harford Fair in Susquehanna County this week. Thank you to my great friend Donna Cosmello for taking us around the fair and showing us all the great things Susquehanna County Ag has to offer.
We even ran into President Trump at the fair. Well, kind of!
On Wednesday after the Harford fair, we stopped by the famous Green Gables in Susquehanna County to see my good friend Johnny Kroppa.
IN NEWS YOU WON’T HEAR IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA: Democrats have been out in full force defending the Bidenflation Scam on its first anniversary. Biden proclaimed Bidenomics “is working,” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen insisted “Americans feel good,” and Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer boasted of an economy “doing so well.”
Americans aren’t seeing it that way; “Bidenomics” has become a significant drag on families nationwide.
Here are the facts on the Biden economy:
- Prices are up by 16.9% since Biden took office.
- Real wages are down by about three percent since Biden took office.
- The nationwide average for regular gas is up $1.48/gallon since Biden took office.
- Since Biden took office, Americans have paid over $2,250 more in increased energy costs.
- Americans’ savings, real incomes, and economic confidence are all down.
- Households spend $709 more than they did two years ago for the same goods and services.
- Credit card debt is at an all-time high as credit card delinquencies have surpassed pre-pandemic levels.
- Americans are being punished by the highest interest rates in 22 years.
- Nearly 20 million American households are behind on their utility bills.
- 60 percent of workers report living paycheck-to-paycheck — including 73 percent of millennials.
- Nearly three-fourths of Americans say their financial situation is not improving, while almost half say it’s “getting worse.”
- Most Americans think the country is on the wrong track.
In total, Americans have lost an average of $10,000 paying the increased costs of living under Biden.
We look forward to catching up with you next week. God Bless, and see you soon,