Lebanon: The Meuser for Congress campaign released the following statement after tonight’s Lebanon County’s WLBR Candidates Night Forum.
“Tonight was another great opportunity to speak about why my experiences and qualifications, forged in both the public and private sectors, have best prepared me to represent Lebanon County and the 9th Congressional District,” said Dan Meuser. “If elected, I will be working on the issues important to our area, including securing the border, repealing and replacing Obamacare, strengthening our national security and Draining the Swamp. Additionally, I look forward to working with our state, county and local officials to help continue the growth of Lebanon County and the revitalization of the City of Lebanon. Our campaign is proud to have secured endorsements from so many elected officials in Lebanon County, including Senator Mike Folmer, State Representatives Russ Diamond and Frank Ryan, County Commissioners Bill Ames and Bob Phillips, every county row officer, Lebanon City Mayor Sherry Capello and many other local elected officials.”
“We want to thank WLBR and host Laura LeBeau for organizing this forum and for all those who attended this evening, including our many supporters."
Campaign Spokesman Mike Barley added, “While Dan Meuser presented solutions and pledged to be a problem-solving conservative, Denny Wolff proved once again is a rubber stamp for the same failed agenda of Nancy Pelosi. Denny Wolff immediately began the debate lying about Dan’s record and insulting him personally.”
Let recount Denny’s misrepresentations:
- Denny said he did not default loans – FALSE.(Click on link for a letter from our legal counsel detailing Denny’s default)
- Denny said he did not lobby for puppy mills. – FALSE(PA DOS - Lobbyist Registry)
- Denny said he did not lobby for Monsanto – FALSE (PA DOS - Lobbyist Registry)
- Denny said he supports Securing the Border – FALSE (Denny is Against Building a Wall)
- Denny said Dan’s company committed Medicare Fraud – FALSE
- Denny said a vote for him is not a vote for Nancy Pelosi – FALSE
To learn more about Dan Meuser, news about our campaign and where Dan stands on the issues, please go to www.meuserforcongress.com.
Dan Meuser is the Republican nominee for U.S. Congress. Dan has served both as a private sector businessman responsible for helping create thousands of jobs and as Secretary of the Department of Revenue for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
# # #